I can guarantee that you are in a 100% safe space, therefore, complying with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce , then it is stated:
1.1. Identifying data of the responsible
As stated in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, I inform you that:
➢ Our corporate name is: MÓNICA CORDERA SL.
➢ Our CIF is B32426157
➢ Our registered office is at CALLE TERESA HERRERA, 12 - BJ
➢ Email: Info@monicacordera.es
➢ Our social activity is: Comerciomoda.
1.2. Purpose of the web page.
The services provided by the person responsible for the website are the following:
1.4. Use of the website and capture of information:
1.4.1 USE OF THE WEBSITE
The website https://www.monicacordera.es onwards (THE WEB) provides access to articles, information, services and data (hereinafter, "the contents") owned by MÓNICA CORDERA SL .. The USER assumes responsibility of the use of the web.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content offered through its website and with an enunciative but not limiting, not to use them to:
(a) incur unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
(b) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights;
(c) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of https://www.monicacordera.es/, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are susceptible to cause the aforementioned damages;
(d) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
MÓNICA CORDERA SL. reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in their judgment, they will not be suitable for publication.
In any case, MÓNICA CORDERA SL. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
1.4.2 Information capture
- Contact form, where the USER must fill in the email field, subject, name and telephone number.
- Subscription form, the USER filling in the necessary fields to subscribe to the newsletter.
- Tracking cookies, according to the following rules
- Navigation and IP Address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information related to your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has forwarded to them, your operating system and the browser used
Despite the foregoing, users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by MÓNICA CORDERA SL. or data provided by the USER in compliance with current regulations on Data Protection. Likewise, both by subscribing to this website and making a comment on any of its pages and / or entries, the user agrees:
The treatment of your personal data in the WordPress environment in accordance with its privacy policies.
The access of MÓNICA CORDERA SL. to the data that, according to the WordPress infrastructure, the user needs to contribute well for the subscription to the course or for any query using the contact form.
By activating a subscription, contact form or comment, the user understands and accepts that:
From the moment you make your subscription or hire a service, MÓNICA CORDERA SL. have access
a: Name, and email, or other necessary data for billing forming a file with the name of "USERS OF THE WEB AND SUBSCRIBERS" or in the case of making any purchase, will be subscribed to the file of "CLIENTS AND / OR SUPPLIERS" having access to data of name, surnames, email, ID and complete address.
In any case MÓNICA CORDERA SL. reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website https://www.monicacordera.es as the present legal notice.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
MÓNICA CORDERA SL. by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by MÓNICA CORDERA SL. or from its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by MÓNICA CORDERA SL., Will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization, are expressly prohibited. of MÓNICA CORDERA SL. .
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by MÓNICA CORDERA SL. You can only view the elements of the web without the possibility of printing, copying or storing them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of MÓNICA CORDERA SL. .
MÓNICA CORDERA SL. is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: for errors or omissions in the content, for lack of availability of the website, - which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance - as well as the transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having adopted all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
MÓNICA CORDERA SL. reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate on its website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located in their Web.
5. LINK POLICY
The people or entities that intend to make or carry out a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the website of MÓNICA CORDERA SL. The following conditions must be met:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not permitted without the prior express authorization of MÓNICA CORDERA SL.
- There will be no deep-links or IMG or image links, or frames with the MÓNICA CORDERA SL website. without your prior express authorization.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation will be established on the website of MÓNICA CORDERA SL., Nor on the services or contents thereof. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the website on which it is established will not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to MÓNICA CORDERA SL., Unless expressly authorized by the latter. .
- The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between MÓNICA CORDERA SL. and the owner of the web page or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of MÓNICA CORDERA SL. of the services and contents offered on said web page or portal.
- MÓNICA CORDERA SL. will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, or the information and statements included therein.
The website of MÓNICA CORDERA SL. can make available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the exclusive function of providing users with the search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
MÓNICA CORDERA SL. does not market, nor direct, nor previously controls, nor does it own the contents, services, information and statements available on said websites.
MÓNICA CORDERA SL. does not assume any type of responsibility, even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications,