Behind Monica Cordera are two sisters, Monica and Maria, who strive to dress our values. We believe that ethical fashion is to recognize that there are human beings behind the clothes we wear and that clothes cannot change the world, but the people who wear them do.
The brand, created in 2008, bets on a sustainable business model with a 100% MADE IN SPAIN production as for us it is very important who is behind each garment. Therefore we exclusively work with small family factories with who we have created a close, reliable and lasting relationship.
We care about the future of our planet by reducing the consumption of plastics, water, in many cases using recycled materials and carefully selecting who our suppliers are.
Collections composed of timeless limited edition garments with minimalist designs that seek purity and simplicity.
Monica Cordera is a slow fashion against the noise of trends
- WE OPPOSE TO PRODUCTS PRODUCED IN SUPER INDUSTRIAL QUANTITIES.
- WE DECREE HANDCRAFTED PRODUCTIONS TO SUPPORT SMALL COMPANIES, FAIR TRADE AND LOCAL PRODUCTION PROCESSES.
- WE SUPPORT RECYCLING AND SECOND LIFE OF MATERIALS.
-WE CONSUME PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED WITH SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS AND ETHICALLY ELABORATED.
- WE INCORPORATE IN OUR CABINETS TIMELESS CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES.
- WE DO NOT BUY COMPULSIVELY
- WE CHOOSE PRODUCTS OF MAXIMUM QUALITY AND HONESTY.