I can guarantee that you are in a 100% safe space, therefore, in compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, it is stated below:
1.1. Identification data of the person in charge
As stated in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, I inform you that:
➢ Our corporate name is: MÓNICA CORDERA SL.
➢ Our CIF is B32426157
➢ Our registered office is in CALLE TERESA HERRERA, 12 - BJ
➢ Email: Info@monicacordera.es
➢ Our social activity is: Fashion trade.
1.2. Purpose of the website.
The services provided by the person responsible for the website are the following:
- Fashion trade
1.4. Use of the website and information capture:
1.4.1 USE OF THE WEBSITE
The website https://www.monicacordera.es onwards (THE WEB) provides access to articles, information, services and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) owned by MÓNICA CORDERA SL .. The USER assumes responsibility of the use of the web.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents offered through its website and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not to use them to:
(a) incur in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
(b) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, of apology of terrorism or attempt against human rights;
(c) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of https://www.monicacordera.es/, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are susceptible to cause the aforementioned damages;
(d) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
MÓNICA CORDERA SL. reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, In their opinion, they will not be suitable for publication.
In any case, MÓNICA CORDERA SL. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
1.4.2 Information capture
- Contact form, where the USER must fill in the email, subject, name and telephone field.
- Subscription form, filling in the USER the necessary fields for the subscription to the newsletter.
- Tracking cookies, according to the following rules
- Navigation and IP Address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information regarding your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has been forwarded to them, your operating system and the browser used
Notwithstanding the foregoing, users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by MÓNICA CORDERA SL. or data provided by the USER in compliance with current regulations on Data Protection. Likewise, both when subscribing to this website and when making any comments on any of its pages and / or entries, the user consents:
- The treatment of your personal data in the WordPress environment according to your privacy policies.
- The access of MÓNICA CORDERA SL. to the data that, according to the WordPress infrastructure, the user needs to contribute well for the course subscription or for any query through the contact form.
By activating a subscription, contact form or comment, the user understands and accepts that:
From the moment you make your subscription or hire a service, MÓNICA CORDERA SL. has access
a: Name, and email, or other data necessary for billing forming a file with the name of "USERS OF THE WEB AND SUBSCRIBERS" or in the case of making any purchase, will be subscribed to the file of "CUSTOMERS AND / OR SUPPLIERS" having access to name, surname, email, ID and full address data.
In any case MÓNICA CORDERA SL. reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website https://www.monicacordera.es as this legal notice.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
MÓNICA CORDERA SL. by itself or as an assignee, you are the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of your website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by MÓNICA CORDERA SL. or from its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by MÓNICA CORDERA SL., Will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without authorization, are expressly prohibited. from MÓNICA CORDERA SL ..
The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by MÓNICA CORDERA SL. You can view only the web elements without the possibility of printing, copying or storing them on your computer's hard drive or any other physical media. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of MÓNICA CORDERA SL ..
MÓNICA CORDERA SL. is not liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: for errors or omissions in the contents, for lack of availability of the website, - which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance - as well as for the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid it.
MÓNICA CORDERA SL. reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate on its website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on its website. Web.
5. LINK POLICY
People or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the MÓNICA CORDERA SL website. The following conditions must be submitted:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the prior express authorization of MÓNICA CORDERA SL.
- No deep-links or IMG or image links or frames with the MÓNICA CORDERA SL website will be established. without your prior express authorization.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be established on the MÓNICA CORDERA SL website, nor on the services or contents thereof. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the website on which it is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to MÓNICA CORDERA SL., Unless expressly authorized by it.
- The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between MÓNICA CORDERA SL. and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of MÓNICA CORDERA SL. of the services and contents offered on said website or portal.
– MÓNICA CORDERA SL. will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
The website of MÓNICA CORDERA SL. You can make connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties available to the user. These links have the exclusive function of making it easier for users to search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case considering a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
MÓNICA CORDERA SL. does not market, direct, or control, or own the contents, services, information and statements available on these websites.
MÓNICA CORDERA SL. does not assume any responsibility, even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, manifestations, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by MÓNICA CORDERA SL. and that are accessible through MÓNICA CORDERA SL.
6. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
MÓNICA CORDERA SL. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or from a third party, to those users who breach these General Conditions of Use.
MÓNICA CORDERA SL. will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
8. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
MÓNICA CORDERA SL. can modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
9. CLAIMS AND DOUBTS
MÓNICA CORDERA SL. informs that there are complaint sheets available to users and customers and can send an email to Info@monicacordera.es indicating their name and surname, the service or product purchased and stating the reasons for their claim.
You can also direct your claim by postal mail addressed to: MÓNICA CORDERA SL., CALLE TERESA HERRERA , 12 - BJ
10. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between MÓNICA CORDERA SL. and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and tribunals of the city of A Coruña, unless otherwise provided by applicable law.